The newly designed booth will feature innovative new products from industry-leading brands, a coffee bar, visualizers and more
HOUSTON (January 31, 2023) — Westlake Royal Building Products™ USA, Inc., a Westlake company (NYSE:WLK), will launch a new campaign and Immersive Experience, highlighting its breadth of innovative interior and exterior building products, at the 2023 NAHB International Builders’ Show® (IBS) in Las Vegas from January 31 - February 2, 2023.
Westlake Royal Building Products’ new booth, located in the Central Hall (C3819), marks the official debut of the new Westlake Royal Building Products 2023 Boundless™ campaign, which will highlight the rich legacy, innovative design and boundless possibilities of Westlake Royal’s portfolio of industry-leading brands, including TruExterior® siding, Exterior Portfolio® vinyl siding, Royal® Vinyl Siding, Versetta Stone®, Celect® Cellular Composite Siding, DaVinci® Roofscapes, Eldorado Stone® and Cultured Stone®, Zuri® Premium Decking, Atlantic Premium Shutters® and more.
Westlake Royal will also introduce an online 3D interactive program at the booth designed to showcase exterior products from all Westlake Royal brands. The Immersive Experience invites participants to explore product, color and texture options for enhancing the exteriors of three unique homes with different price points and six different color schemes per house.
“Westlake Royal Building Products is thrilled to be kicking off a new year with boundless opportunities for growth, innovation and design,” said Steve Booz, vice president, marketing, Westlake Royal Building Products. “We are optimistic about the industry outlook for 2023 and are thrilled to welcome our customers, including distributors, builders, contractors and designers, to our brand-new booth and 3D interactive Immersive Experience.”
BRAND SPONSORSHIPS AND SHOW VILLAGE
For 2023, Westlake Royal is proud to be the Outdoor Design Sponsor of the NAHB Design Committee & Design Central at IBS, which includes sponsoring Beer & Banter: Designing Homes to Optimize Health & Happiness, on Wednesday, February 1 at 4:30 p.m. at Design Central. The company is also a supporting sponsor of the NAHB Remodelers & Remodeling Central and the NAHB Professional Women in Building & PWB Headquarters, both taking place at IBS.
At the IBS Show Village, Westlake Royal's products will be featured on the Impresa Home, located at Show Village #P-15. The Impresa home features Unified Steel™ Stone Coated Roofing, Celect Cellular Composite Siding and Trim, interior fireplace with Eldorado Stone, Royal® Trim Post Wraps and Kindred Outdoors + Surrounds.
HOT AND NEW PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS
Westlake Royal Siding & Accessories Solutions™
Westlake Royal will showcase several new colors, profiles and innovative products as part of its Siding & Accessories offerings:
- Cedar Renditions™ Board & Batten is newly added to the award-winning Cedar Renditions line of aluminum siding. The new 8” profile is a versatile complement to a range of exterior applications, as well as the existing Cedar Renditions products. Cedar Renditions delivers distinctive benefits, including easy installation, non-flammable product, moisture-proof, non-combustible and virtually maintenance-free. Like other Cedar Renditions products, it has a PVDF top coat that repels dirt build-up and stains, minimizes fade and increases durability.
- 11” Celect Board & Batten has been added to the Celect Cellular Composite Siding line. This new profile adds visual interest to home exterior projects with a vertical pattern made for larger homes. This design will accentuate different sections of the house, including full walls, gables and bump outs. It’s available in 9” Board x 2” Batten Strip x 10’ Length.
- Inspired by popular trends in exterior home design, three new, dark colors will be available in the Board & Batten profiles for Royal® Vinyl Siding and three for the Exterior Portfolio® Vinyl siding lines.
- Royal Haven® Insulated Siding will add three rich, dark shades to its Board & Batten profile: Ironstone, Marine Blue and Urban Bronze.
- Exterior Portfolio’s CraneBoard® Solid Core Siding® will also add three dark colors to its Board & Batten profile: Carbon, Indigo and Peppercorn.
- The Foundry PVC siding color palette has been updated for 2023 to reflect the latest color trends.
- Four new Weathered colors leverage increased interest in darker hues and deliver the look of slightly aged cedar without the ongoing maintenance. The new colors will be available in Foundry 7” Split Shake and Foundry 7” Staggered Shake.
- Foundry’s Grayne Siding color palette (nine colors) will now be available in both the 5” and 7.5” profiles. The 5” profile emulates the look of white cedar shake. The 7.5” profile is based on real red cedar shakes. The cross cut shingle aesthetic with accentuated grain patterns make Grayne one of the most beautiful looks on the market.
- Westlake Royal Building Products’ new Pro Perks program awards loyal customers with Visa reward cards for choosing our signature brands. The new program is simple to use and open to new and existing customers. Exclusions may apply, please visit the website for full program details.
Westlake Royal Trim & Mouldings Solutions™
Westlake Royal continues to expand its Trim & Mouldings offerings. Highlights for IBS 2023 include:
- Royal® Tapered PVC Column Wraps are available in 5” and 6” lengths with a smooth texture. Each Tapered Column Wrap is ready-to-assemble in 10” x 6”, 12” x 8” and 16” x 12”. Designed with a durable ½" thickness for quality and long-lasting performance and are available in Traditional and Craftsman styles.
- Several new colors have also been added to all Westlake Royal assortment of PVC sheet products — Harbor Gray, Tuscan Tan and Sand Dune. Available in popular sheet sizes, the colored PVC products are both durable and weatherable for all applications.
- Royal® Deck Post Column Wraps are delivered fully pre-assembled and are precision cut to length to most popular deck post heights & sizes; as well as Royal® 8” Reversible Beaded Plank, which features a classic Nantucket-style beadboard on one side, and v-groove on the opposite side.
Westlake Royal Roofing Solutions™
Westlake Royal is showcasing a wide range of roof systems and components designed for beauty, durability, resiliency and sustainability. These include:
- US Tile®, a legacy line of premium, stunning clay tile solutions manufactured to the highest standard of sustainability and craftsmanship.
- Newpoint™ Concrete Tile Roofing, the enduring line of concrete tile known for its superior strength, Class A fire rating and long-lasting beauty.
- DaVinci Roofscapes, authentic-looking composite shake and slate roofing tiles, crafted for a lifetime of high performance and durability.
- Unified Steel™ Stone Coated Roofing, the ultra-lightweight roofing system, which benefits from the structural strength of steel.
- Westlake Royal™ Roofing Components, a comprehensive line of integrated roof components designed to deliver a higher standard of roof installation and performance.
- Province™ Slate single-width roofing from DaVinci® Roofscapes features a 12-inch-wide tile with a fixed 8-inch exposure. The composite roofing tile evokes a historical nature with authentic natural slate appeal and non-repeating beauty. Each tile has an enhanced backside rib structure and self-aligning ledge for ease and speed of installation.
Westlake Royal Stone Solutions™
Westlake Royal presents Cultured Stone, Eldorado Stone and Dutch Quality Stone, made to enhance interior and exterior vertical spaces by featuring organic textures, dynamic color palettes and multisensory aesthetic cues that pay homage to architectural traditions while expanding the boundaries of design.
- Cultured Stone, the originator of the manufactured stone veneer category and industry leader in innovation, reliability and precision, creates sophisticated stone profiles such as Tenley BrickTM, a clean-cut linear brick veneer that offers subtle tonal transitions for an expressive aesthetic that feels both modern and organic.
- Eldorado Stone creates unforgettable spaces with captivating new profiles LoreioBrickTM, a long-format, linear brick silhouette with eye-catching color blends, and RivenwoodTM, which pays homage to 19th century craftsmanship with wood grain characteristics for a traditional barnwood aesthetic with a contemporary touch.
- Dutch Quality Stone manufactures stone veneer products for application in a range of residential and commercial settings, including Rough AshlarTM, a striking and classic profile of dressed stones that provide authenticity and depth with dynamic features in fresh color palettes.
Westlake Royal Outdoor Living Solutions™
Westlake Royal is redefining outdoor living spaces and will highlight several products at IBS 2023:
- Zuri® Premium Decking combines the natural beauty and warmth of exotic hardwood with the unsurpassed durability and exceptionally low-maintenance requirements of PVC. Unlike competitor composite decking that does not look like wood, Zuri's PVC substrate is capped with a photo-realistic wood-grain print and a clear acrylic that resists stains, scratches, fading and moisture. All Zuri products are backed by a 25-year Color Fastness Warranty against color shifting. Zuri’s color line includes Hickory, Chestnut, Walnut, Pecan, Brazilia and Weathered Gray; the planks are available in both square and grooved boards along with fascia and corners.
- Kindred Outdoors + Surrounds brings graceful comfort through premium fire features including the SherwoodTM Wood Burning Fireplace, a warming focal point for open-air entertaining, elemental outdoor kitchen cabinets and modern, monolithic Lyra fire bowls.
Westlake Royal Building Products
About Westlake Royal Building Products
Westlake Royal Building Products USA Inc., a Westlake company (NYSE:WLK), is a leader throughout North America in the innovation, design, and production of a broad and diverse range of exterior and interior building products, including Siding and Accessories, Trim and Mouldings, Roofing, Stone, Windows and Outdoor Living. Westlake Royal Building Products manufactures high quality, low maintenance products to meet the specifications and needs of building professionals, homeowners, architects, engineers and distributors, while providing stunning curb appeal with an unmatched array of colors, styles, and accessories.
For more information, please visit WestlakeRoyalBuildingProducts.com. Follow us on LinkedIn and Instagram and “Like” us on Facebook.