Houston, June 7, 2022 – Westlake Royal Building Products™, one of North America’s largest manufacturers and distributors of exterior and interior building products, is pleased to announce that it has added five new on-trend colors to its Royal® Siding and Exterior Portfolio® vinyl siding lines. Inspired by colors found in nature, the newly added colors in tones of gray, blue-gray, brown and green, reflect the latest trends in modern exterior home design.
“We know color is critical to a designer and homeowner’s ultimate vision. Westlake Royal™ is committed to offering the widest range of options for our customers in the latest trending shades, while maintaining the highest standards of performance from vinyl siding,” said Steve Booz, Vice President, Marketing & Product Management. “We are confident that the five new additions to our color palette will become top-sellers in our Royal Siding and Exterior Portfolio lines of vinyl siding.”
Royal Siding and Exterior Portfolio’s wide range of colors are informed by leading residential architects and design trends. Both lines feature Chromatix™ technology color protection to resist fading. Exterior Portfolio includes shades in SmartStyles™ Premium and SmartStyles Expressions, while Royal Siding’s palette includes Colorscapes® Premium and Colorscapes Dark.
The three new Exterior Portfolio colors are:
- Stone Harbor - SmartStyles Expressions, a cool gray (available in CraneBoard® Solid Core Siding®, Premium Pointe®, Board & Batten, Market Square®, Portsmouth™ Shake & Shingles)
- Spruce - SmartStyles Expressions, a vibrant green (available in CraneBoard Solid Core Siding, Premium Pointe, Board & Batten, Market Square, Portsmouth Shake & Shingles)
- Smoky Ash - SmartStyles Premium, a warm brown-gray (available in CraneBoard Solid Core Siding, Premium Pointe, Board & Batten, Market Square, Portsmouth Shake & Shingles)
The two new Royal Siding colors are:
- Silver Mist - Colorscapes Premium, a neutral light gray (available under Residential, Estate™, Board & Batten, Woodland and Portsmouth Shake & Shingles)
- Riverway - Colorscapes Dark, a light blue-gray (available under Estate, Board & Batten, Woodland and Portsmouth Shake & Shingles)
To learn more about vinyl siding from Westlake Royal Building Products, please visit www.westlakeroyalbuildingproducts.com/siding-solutions.
Westlake Royal Building Products
About Westlake Royal Building Products
Westlake Royal Building Products USA Inc., a Westlake company (NYSE:WLK), is a leader throughout North America in the innovation, design, and production of a broad and diverse range of exterior and interior building products, including Siding and Accessories, Trim and Mouldings, Roofing, Stone, Windows and Outdoor Living. For more than 50 years, Westlake Royal Building Products has manufactured high quality, low maintenance products to meet the specifications and needs of building professionals, homeowners, architects, engineers and distributors, while providing stunning curb appeal with an unmatched array of colors, styles, and accessories.