All About Atlas Stone™
When deciding which products to recommend to a client, you need all the key information at your fingertips. Whether you’re familiar with Atlas Stone™ Composite Stone Panels or are being introduced to them for the first time, we’ve compiled everything you’ll need to know and share about Atlas Stone™ to make the decision-making process easier on you and your clients! Keep reading for detailed product information, links to helpful resources, and beautiful inspiration photos of Atlas Stone™.
Why Atlas Stone™?
- Stacked stone design creates a contemporary finish
- Array of colors to complement any siding color
- Features SandGrit Technology for a true-to-life stone feel
- Impervious to moisture
- Fade-resistant Kynar® coating withstands a variety of weather conditions and climates
- No adhesive or mortar
- Never needs repointing
- Locking tabs keep seams snug
- Single person installation, does not require a mason or special tools
- Installs like conventional siding
- Installs in any weather
Peace Of Mind
- 50 Year Limited Warranty
- Affordable panel and installation compared to competition
Designing with Atlas Stone™
As you work with clients to design their dream home using Atlas Stone™, the resources linked above will help determine their ideal placement and color selection. We also recommend investing in a demo wall for your office, so that clients can see and touch Atlas Stone™ without having to wait for samples to arrive in the mail.
Installing Atlas Stone™
One of the biggest perks of using Atlas Stone™ is the ease of installation. A lightweight panel that a single person can install like conventional siding in any weather, Atlas Stone™ also doesn’t require a mason or special tools. The resources linked above will assist you as you install your first few Atlas Stone™ applications.
Interested in using Atlas Stone™ for an upcoming job? Contact your local Royal® representative today!