Lifetime No Rot® Warranty
Ready to Install
- Factory Applied Readi-Finish®
- Warranted 10 year UV Coating
- No Further Painting Required
- Repaintable with Oil or Latex
Moisture & Termite Proof Material
Install Below Grade or Direct to Masonry
Does Not Promote Mold or Mildew
Superior Nailing & Gluing
- No Grain Raise, Pitch Bleed or Knots
- No Splitting or Cracking
Saves Time & Labor
- Uses Standard Woodworking Equipment
- Long Lengths—Perfect Tip-to-Tip
High Energy Efficiency
- 70% Better Insulation than Wood
- 1,600% Better than Aluminum
1. Remove brick mould if necessary.
2. Measure top brick mould to overlap the jamb material by 1/2”. This will allow for a 1/8”–1/4” reveal around the jamb. Reveal should be both on top and sides. Cut 45º angle on ends, butt or angle joint middle seam if needed. *Note: Reveal may vary depending on siding, siding J-channel, brick or block installation.
3. Install brick mould using 10d or 3” galvanized finishing nails, spaced 12” on center. Use PVC cement in the mitered joint for optimum fit. * Note: nails should penetrate structural frame at least one inch.
4. Measure and cut side brick mould trim to fit. Install as directed.